Golf, Education and Life Skills, Environment
How to Find Us
+256 787 500 886
Who we are
News / Articles
What We Do
Education and life skills
Junior Golf Program
The School Golf Program
Girls for Golf Program
Parents in Golf Program
Street Golf Program
Internship & Advocacy
AFRIYEA NATIONAL INTER-SCHOOL GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP 2023
AFRIYEA NATIONAL INTER-SCHOOL GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP 2023 DATE 21ST APRIL 2023 VENUE: TORO-CLUB FORT PORTAL
Thank you for connecting with us. We will respond to you shortly.
1. What is the name of your school:
2. Where is your school located
3. Who are the contact persons for your school, names and contacts?
4. What is the name of team representing your school? This might be the school name or preferred nickname
5. Who will be the coach or team leader from the school
6. Who will be your team captain
7. How many players will be participating from your school?
8. Have your players participated in a golf championship before
9. What is the golf handicap of each player representing your school either as team or individual
10. What equipment will you need for the championship (e.g golf clubs, balls, tees etc)
11. Will you require accommodation during the championship?
12. Do you have any special requirements or considerations (e.g dietary, accessibility needs, health etc) that should be aware of?
13. Lastly, how did you hear about the inter school golf championship?